Gin & Tonic
- Build in Collins Glass full of ice
- 2 oz Epitaph Gin
- 3 oz Tonic
- Fresh, green lime wedge and rosemary garnish
- Build in Rocks Glass with ice
- 1 oz Epitaph Gin
- 1/2 oz Lillet
- 1/2 oz Campari
- Stir about 30 times
- Spritz orange peel over top
- Pour ingredients into shaker
- 1 oz Egg White (1 egg’s worth) or 10 drops Ms. Better’s Bitters Miraculous Foamer
- 1.5 oz Epitaph Gin
- 1/2 oz St Germain Elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lemon juice
- 1/4 oz Simple Syrup
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- Add ice to shaker, shake HARD AND FAST for 10-15 seconds
- Double strain into Coupe glass
- Garnish with spruce twig
To all adventures yet to be,
Enjoy with friends and family.
You’ve got one life, so live it right,
Walk that walk and fight that fight.
“Lived life to the fullest; always ready to laugh.”
Let that be your Epitaph.
Pour all your passion you have to give,
Into what’s well made, for lives well lived.
Juniper, coriander, and lemon zest meet,
Butterfly Pea Blossoms make the colour complete.
Unite this blue gin with tonic or citrus,
A violet transformation occurs; take witness.